Welcome to FIRST NIGHT SARANAC LAKE
First Night Saranac Lake is an all-volunteer organization, with a mission to create a family-centered, public celebration that marks the passage of time through music, art, and ritual each December 31st.
Marking the end of one year and the beginning of the next, in a special way, is a human need. First Night offers a shared cultural celebration to mark the passing of 2016 and welcoming of 2017.
First Night Saranac Lake headquarters is located at the Harrietstown Town Hall, 39 Main St., Saranac Lake, NY on December 31, 10 a.m. - midnight.
First Night Admission Button Sales
YOUR FIRST NIGHT BUTTON IS YOUR ADMISSION TO ALL THE VENUES.
- Adult Buttons can be purchased in advance for $12 at the following locations: Adirondack Daily Enterprise, Ampersound Music, Blue Line Sports, Coakley High Peaks Ace Hardware, Moose Maple Books, Saranac Lake Chamber of Commerce, Lake Placid Price Chopper, and the Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism in Lake Placid.
- Adult and Teen Buttons can be purchased on-line prior to December 31 at http://www.saranaclake.com
- On December 31st, the day of the event, buttons will be sold at First Night headquarters in the Harrietstown Town Hall.
- Admission buttons will be sold at all performance venues on 12/31 beginning with the first performance at the venue.
- On 12/31 the cost of Adult Buttons is $15 and Teen Buttons (ages 13-19) is $7.
- Children twelve and under are admitted free and will be given a special children's button at the venues.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOLUNTEER FOR FIRST NIGHT SARANAC LAKE?